Liberty Hill Neighbors Meeting, Tues, Nov 13th
Hi, friends & neighbors – Our next meeting will be at 6 pm on Tuesday, November 13th at Paula Bargeman and John Levin’s home at 25 Hill Street.
To be discussed – (NOTE: If you have items to add, please let me know at the above email (Shari Steiner) or 415-643-8600. Thanks!
- Coalition of San Francisco Neighborhoods – a report from our representative, Nick Pasqariello, on the various things the Coalition is doing to make the City government more responsive to neighborhoods.
- Large, no garage condo project at 1050 Valencia, corner Hill. Risa Teitlebaum will update on ongoing efforts.
- LHNA Sidewalk Greening – Alice LaRocca is working on sidewalk gardens.
- Calling all Victorian lovers and historians. Liberty Hill Neighbors’ awesome historian and co-founder, John Barbey, may be moving away, and we need people to help keep Liberty Hill prominent in historic preservation organizations and preserving and building on his historic records and photographs. I won’t be heading up this effort, but for now please let me know what you can do to help – Shari Steiner
- Now’s the time to start thinking about 2013 Programs, Events, & Meeting Locations – Shari Steiner will be looking for old and new locations and ideas and talk about programs already in the works – including the February Annual meeting with election of 2013 officers, a “Find Out About our Liberty Hill & Mission Murals Walk,” to be conducted by the local mural organization, Prescita Eyes, and a repeat of our fabulously successful Marsh Theater Night.
Hope to see you on Tuesday, Nov 13th, 6pm at 25 Hill Street.
Shari Steiner 2012 LHNA President
P.S. It’s 2013 dues time! While Liberty Hill meetings are free for all our neighbors, we do hope you’ll support the organization and to use your dues for our Liberty Hill neighborhood. You can either fill in the attached form and mail your $20 dues check to our PO box, sign up online via PayPal on our website (click the Join button at the right) or bring a check to the Nov. 13th meeting, where you can fill in the form and sign up there.