Next Meeting: Tuesday, Feb 4 at 7pm
When: Tues, Feb 4, 7-9 (NOTE starting at 7, a new time)
Where: 338 Lexington, between 20th & 21st on the West side of the street (look for the rose arbor)
Who: Everyone living or having a business in the Liberty Hill Neighborhood can attend and take part in the discussions. Our group is dedicated to having an open forum to further our wonderful neighborhood. The LHNA boundries are San Carlos to Dolores, 20th to 22nd, but people living closeby interested in neighborhood issues are also invited.
Agenda: Annual officer elections, and reports on:
- the recent hearing on 1050 Valencia, that has resulted in a smaller building
- a member meeting w the Bartlett Plaza Market folks
- other Liberty Hill developments
- what’s happening with the AT&T boxes
- parking news
- neighbors organizing a local SAFE program
- whether we should change our dues
If anyone has other items to add please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
And, please, everyone, come – bring your neighbors – help our neighborhood be better!